Step 4 is applying.
While it is our desire to see as many come as possible, we would be foolish if we did not stipulate the parameters for those coming. You must be older than 10 years of age. Kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You should be in reasonably good health. There is little enforcing of the disability act in Kenya unfortunately. Wheel chair access is not possible many places. You need to be part of a church of like faith and practice. And most importantly you need to be a believer of the gospel of the New Testament.
The gospel is the chief indicator as to whether or not you will be permitted to come. In the application, we will ask you to explain the gospel according to the Scriptures, the Bible. We also want to know your salvation story. We must be on the same page concerning the gospel. And you must be a new creature in Christ. Our goal is not to demand that everyone to be exactly like us in every way. Rather, we want to be sure you are a member of the family of Christ. Also, you may want to read our doctrinal statement and decide if you are comfortable with our stance. Again, we understand that you may differ to some extent. But our positions ought to be comparable. If you have any question, please email George Binoka directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lets talk before we assume.
Apply for a Gospel Safari on our website.
- Go to kbmgo.org
- Click on Get Involved button in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the Panel with Pray, Give, and Visit side by side.
- Click on Visit.
- You will then fill out the Jot Form you have just landed on.
- If you have any questions or need help, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will approve your application between one to two weeks.
- Please do not complete any of the following tasks until you receive that approval.
You should apply one year from the desired summer you would like to visit.