Step 6 is packing.
In addition to what you need to bring, there are some things that you should not bring. Please do not bring those things. Pack a carry on with a set of clothes just in case your checked luggage gets lost. There are many things you will need that are better to obtain in Kenya. Expensive jewelry should be left behind. Leave room in your bag for souvenirs. Weight your bag to make sure that you are under 50 lbs. If you have any questions on concerns, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gospel Safari Packing List:
- Bible (KJV, NKJV, or NASB)
- Mosquito Repellent (40 deet or higher)
- Customs Entry Visa or Exactly $50 in Cash
- 220 Volt (UK) Plug-in Converter for Electronics
- 7-8 days’ worth of clothes: (5 School Days; 1 Church Day; 1 Tourism Day, extra in case of spills)
- Comfortable Shoes (Formal and Non-formal Pair)
- Business Casual Wear Matching Kenyan School Standards (Men: Collared Shirt and Slacks or Khakis; Women: Blouse and Skirt that is below knee-length or longer)
- Casual Wear for Weekend Outings and House Setting (Men and Women: T-Shirt and Jeans)
Recommended but Not Required:
What We Provide:
- Shower Sandals
- Malaria Pills (If necessary)
- Housing, Food, Transportation
Ready to get involved?
Partner with us in spreading Gospel seeds in Kenya